Tuesday, January 25

Social Foundation of American Education

Tonight is the first night of my Tuesday class, Social Foundations of American Education. I’m riding the train to class which should get out around 9 pm. It’s tough. I’m tired from work and then I have class. This is my last semester. I should be completely done around the first week of April.
I’m giving my last test of the second quarter today and tomorrow. The quarter is winding down. We’re almost halfway through the school year. It’s hard to believe. One thing about taking night classes is that it makes time pass quickly. The next couple of months will fly by. By the time I’m done with my night classes, the school year will be mostly over.
LJ got in a fight before school started today. I guess he’ll be suspended for a while. More importantly, I hear he was beaten pretty badly. Maybe he’ll learn something from this. Nothing else seems to be working and he’s been asking for it for a long time. It was Allison’s brother that beat him up. I didn’t realize that Allison had a brother in 7th grade but apparently she does. That’s a scary thought.

No comments: