Tuesday, January 4

Back in the Routine

It didn’t take long to get back into the routine. I had another long meeting about Rodney this morning. I’m getting tired of talking about him. By the time class started I was exhausted. Then, I had to deal with him in class.
I’m getting sick. I had to do a lot of talking in class today, too. I’m going to have to change my lesson plans around because I’m losing my voice. At least, the next semester of night school hasn’t started up yet. I’m not sure when it does start. I should probably check on that.
There was some big drama going on between some of the girls today. I had them in class and they were fine. After lunch there was almost a fight. The principal came around later and started taking people out of class. I guess they were trying to sort things out. Shauna was in the middle of things once again. It’d be nice if she got suspended again.

No comments: