Friday, January 14

As Bad As They Have Ever Been

I came dragging into school late today. I was still recovering from last night. The morning was full of science fair forms. We have to have all the paperwork for the city fair by Wednesday. Of course, we didn’t know who would need the paperwork until last night.
Most of the day went by fine. My second block class, however, was as bad as they’ve ever been. They wouldn’t stop talking. They wouldn’t stop singing. They wouldn’t stop insulting each other. I sent a lot of them out. I sent Rodney to the office. It continued. I was incredibly frustrated and angry with them. Rodney came waltzing back into the room in the last minute of class. I yelled at him and kicked him back out. How can you send a student back to class after I am frustrated enough to send him out?
My after school soccer team played today. We won, beating the only team that’s beaten us. This was their first loss and they were bad sports about it.

No comments: