Wednesday, January 12

Science Fair, Tuesday, January 11- Wednesday, January 12

This is science fair week. I had to stay late yesterday to help with the judging. I was supposed to stay late on Monday too but it slipped my mind. Apparently, I wasn’t the only one who forgot because several of us received nasty emails from the science department chair. Tomorrow night is the public viewing and awards ceremony. I probably won’t get home until nine or later. I hate this time of the year.
As part of my work with Rodney, I was asked to keep track of how many times I have to talk to him in a single period. I’m keeping a little tally sheet. It’s amazing how many times he gets in trouble every day. I hadn’t even realized. It’s pretty much constant. Today, he was yelling across the room, couldn’t stop talking about Thomas’ shoes (I finally put him out for that), was playing paper football on at least three different occasions, talked during the quiz, etc.

No comments: