Wednesday, November 17

More Drama

Conferences are tomorrow. I have to get a grade sheet printed out for all the students whose parents are coming in. I’ll have to show up early tomorrow to do it. I have to plan some lessons for tomorrow, too. With the short day I also have a shortened planning time. Usually, I have some idea of what I want to do but for tomorrow I have no idea. I’m definitely going to have to come in early.
I like Wednesdays. It’s the first day of the workweek that I don’t have night school. It’s nice to just go home and relax a little.
There’s a seventh grade student named Alice who’s been showing up in my class. She's not supposed to be there because she’s not my student (and I’m glad). Throughout the course of the year we’ve had a couple of run-ins because her locker is near my room and she’s always causing some drama. Yesterday, she decided to join my class. When I kicked her out it was a big scene. Today, she stopped by twice during the school day. Once on the way to the bathroom. Another time to borrow some tape. Both times were in the middle of my (and her) class time and I promptly sent her out. Why do I have to deal with this? Why? What did I do to deserve this?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

louis vuitton outlet, sac longchamp, ralph lauren pas cher, replica watches, louboutin outlet, louboutin shoes, christian louboutin outlet, prada outlet, ugg boots, longchamp pas cher, tiffany and co, louis vuitton, louboutin, air jordan pas cher, tory burch outlet, cheap oakley sunglasses, nike outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, ray ban sunglasses, polo ralph lauren outlet, louis vuitton outlet, nike air max, replica watches, louis vuitton, air max, longchamp outlet, michael kors, oakley sunglasses, chanel handbags, nike free, nike roshe run, oakley sunglasses, burberry, tiffany jewelry, ray ban sunglasses, kate spade outlet, prada handbags, oakley sunglasses, nike air max, louis vuitton, louboutin pas cher, uggs on sale, ray ban sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, longchamp, jordan shoes, gucci outlet, ugg boots, nike free, longchamp outlet

Unknown said...

lancel, celine handbags, jimmy choo shoes, bottega veneta, nike roshe, asics running shoes, gucci, giuseppe zanotti, nike huarache, mcm handbags, herve leger, hollister, hollister, new balance, ray ban, p90x workout, soccer shoes, babyliss, longchamp, mac cosmetics, nike trainers, chi flat iron, mont blanc, vans, vans shoes, ghd, iphone cases, nike air max, hollister, ferragamo shoes, ralph lauren, louboutin, nike air max, beats by dre, valentino shoes, converse outlet, lululemon, north face outlet, instyler, soccer jerseys, birkin bag, insanity workout, baseball bats, north face outlet, abercrombie and fitch, timberland boots, reebok shoes, nfl jerseys, oakley, wedding dresses