Monday, March 7

Why Do I Have to Deal With This Stuff?

Three of my students were in In-School-Suspension today. Rodney was one of them. Class was much more pleasant today than usual. Of course, it also helped that I was giving a test.
It’s interim grade time again. It kind of crept up on me. I’ve been spending so much time on class that I haven’t had much time to think. This weekend was over before it had even started.
Some kid snatched Allison’s money out of her hand in the hallway today. Then, he ran shrieking down the hall with the money held above his head. Allison chased him down the hall until he ran into the boy’s bathroom. She then stood outside and yelled threats into the bathroom. I went to talk to the guy and he refused repeatedly to hand the money over. He’s not one of my students so he thinks that he doesn’t have to listen to me. He’s one of those guys, though, that is in trouble so often that everyone knows who he is. I eventually got the money back and sent him to the office. Why do I have to deal with stuff like this?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.