Tuesday, March 1

Education Classes, What a Waste

March! It snowed yesterday and school was cancelled. We opened two hours late today. I was happy for the break. I needed it. Unfortunately, I spent most of my time writing a paper for class tonight. This is my last semester of education classes for my teacher license. I am in a complete senior slump. I just don’t care anymore as long as I get it done. I only have five or six more weeks! Looking back on it, these classes have been a real waste of time and energy. It’s time and energy that might have been better utilized for teaching. What a waste.
Well, as might be expected, many of the students weren’t ready for school to start back up today. A lot of them didn’t bother to come. Those that were here have forgotten everything about how to behave in school. It really is disappointing. They’re almost as ready as I am for the year to be over.

No comments: