Wednesday, February 2

I Want No Part

I guess the groundhog probably saw his shadow today. The sun came out and it felt warmer even though there was still snow on the ground. I took my last class out for a walk. We took a thermometer and measured some temperatures. We also measured out some snow in a graduated cylinder and watched how little liquid it melted down to. We found some cotton and collected and planted the seeds. Mostly, it was just a chance to relax and calm down a little bit. Briana, her first day back from suspension, was crying. Her grandfather died. She’s going to have to go to El Salvador for a while. I think the walk helped everyone but especially her.
I picked up a new student today. I am really not happy about this. He’s had so many problems with his science teacher that they decided to change him to my class. I’m not sure what miracle I’m supposed to work on him. I’ve seen the stress he’s caused his old teacher. The mother was always calling, sending emails, and coming in for conferences. I want no part in it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.